[MPlayer-translations] Re: MPlayer-translations Digest, Vol 25, Issue 20

mail at kraymer.de mail at kraymer.de
Sat Dec 16 18:44:17 CET 2006

>> I'll try harder.
>
> Try with documentation.xml, it's quite short and it's the "center
> piece", as all it includes all others.

I agree, having this very basic file in the tree from the beginning would
be nice.Also, it's always nice to start with short files (like audio.xml) to get
the feeling of getting something done at all. In general, it's good to
find a balance between important files (obviously some are less important
or useful than others) and files that are rather short. IMO bug*.xml are
not too long and easy to translate.

Sebastian