[MPlayer-translations] trunk/DOCS/xml/fr/encoding-guide.xml x264

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 18:47:37 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 8/17/06, jeje at lappis.com <jerome.ferrari at lappis.com> wrote:
> Last before holiday reset,
>
> be aware reviewer that I had need for creativity ;)

Your skills have much improved, young Jedi. This contribution has been
applied without further changes! ^^

Thanks a lot!

Now, if you can, it Would be good if you could update the other files
of the XML doc. For instance, I know I have update the English file
ports.xml, and the French translation hasn't been updated yet. :)

Guillaume
--
A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it.
-- Oscar Wilde