[MPlayer-translations] German translation of bugs.xml

Sebastian Krämer mplayer at skraemer.de
Mon Apr 17 02:19:03 CEST 2006

Diego Biurrun wrote:

 > On Sun, Apr 16, 2006 at 09:54:29PM +0200, Sebastian Krämer wrote:

 >> Yes, I must admit, I noticed that before posting too. Don't have a
clue where that comes from (yet?) but I thought it's better to post it
before I mess it up even more..

 >   <listitem>
 >
 > The problem is that the <para> tag is misplaced.  It needs to directly
 > follow <listitem>, because <listitem> cannot have text as content, only
 > <para> can.

Ah, thank you! :)) Fixed.

 >>> Before we can commit this: Are you going
 >>> to translate all of the XML docs now?  Do you have some help?
 >>

 >> In principal, yes. Unfortunately, I still don't have any help and I
 >> can't say when it'll be finished. Also, I'm not translating
everyday, >>sometimes not even every week, so it might even miss the 1.0
release >>(whenever that'll be) :-/

 > OK, commit anytime.

Allright, I just created the de directory and added the first files. The
de/Makefile is configured so that the missing files will be symlinked.
Main xml Makefile has an option for "de" now too.

Sebastian