[MPlayer-translations] CVS: main/DOCS/man/de mplayer.1, 1.144, 1.145

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri May 13 20:19:57 CEST 2005

On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 07:42:02PM +0200, Sebastian Krämer wrote:
> On Friday 13 May 2005 19:14, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > What's the status of the translation?
>
> The status now is that man page should be in sync once I'll be done with all
> commits from the man page that are left.. However, something in the x264enc
> section (maybe not only there) seems to be missing; must have overlooked a
> patch or more at unknown time. For, now I'm settling to continue to look at
> the original patches from which I know they aren't done yet (following the
> numbers *g). When I receive top (ie HEAD), a complete passthrough for the man
> page is planned anyway before I set a tag that it's in sync. I know you'll
> have an eye on that yourself then ;)

I was going to suggest that.  Once you're done you should give your own
work a good review.  I'm sure you'll find lots of things to fix if only
for the reason that your translation skills improved in the meantime.

> Can't wait till it's done myself. I yelled at myself when I saw that 1.0pre7
> release had to go without a synced page ;) Shouldn't be the case next time.

In that case I'll have to inform you that we don't wish to wait that
long with releasing pre8 ;)

Diego