[MPlayer-translations] changes with cvs accounts?

Sebastian Krämer mplayer at skraemer.de
Tue May 10 15:41:45 CEST 2005

Hi there!

Since a long time, I did some updates on the german man page. When I tried to
commit, I got an error that I'm not allowed to write to the repos:

>cvs [server aborted]: "commit" requires write access to the repository

I wonder what could have changed in my setup.. The CVS/Root file shows my
username (kraymer) but I'm never asked for a password which I would supply
gladly.

I removed everything, re-mkdir-ed the folder, new checkout.. I'm asked only
the first time, on 'login' for my password, the checkout itself goes without.
As I recall from the past, I had to supply pwd for every co, up, diff, ci, so
I assume there were some changes in the repository setup?

The only other thing I could imagine is that something with cvs versions
changed. I think my cvs was updated in the meantime. I currently use
cvs-1.11.20.

If there were some note on the ML that I overlooked, I'm sorry.

Thanks for help

Sebastian