[MPlayer-translations] RE: Are there any catalan and/or spanish translator?

adonay at k-demar.org adonay at k-demar.org
Thu Jul 7 18:15:34 CEST 2005

Thanks Diego.
Two more question. Gmplayer pick mplayer console messages, or how does it
work?

And, the last:
I had go to  http://www.mplayerhq.hu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/main/help/ to grab
the  help_mp-en.h  file, but it says me:

Error: Unexpected output from cvs co: cvs [checkout aborted]: Absolute
module reference invalid: `/main/help/help_mp-en.h'

I use firefox, have I to use cvs? what commands I have to do?

Tnx

Adonay Sanz Alsina,
K-DEMar Team  - http://www.k-demar.org