[MPlayer-translations] Are there any catalan and/or spanish translator?

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Jul 6 08:56:27 CEST 2005

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 07:53:00PM -0400, adonay at k-demar.org wrote:
> we are a little group that we're interested to translate into Catalan and
> Spanish language, Gmplayer and mplayer.
> We're really interested in translate Gmplayer, but we have to know if there
> are any group doing it, and the way to do this translations.

Nobody is working on Catalan.  There is a Spanish translation available,
but it has been abandoned and is getting more outdated by the minute.
If you could pick it up that would be very much appreciated.
Instructions for translating MPlayer can be found in

http://mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/translations.txt

Diego