[MPlayer-translations] CVS: main/DOCS/man/de mplayer.1,1.84,1.85

Sebastian Krämer mplayer at skraemer.de
Tue Jan 4 17:42:36 CET 2005

On Tuesday 04 January 2005 17:37, Sebastian Kraemer CVS wrote:
> CVS change done by Sebastian Kraemer CVS
>
> updated/synced video filters: boxblur, sab, smartblur, perspective
> (mostly reformatting, wording)

Here we go, again I have a question, this time about groff in this part:

>  .RSss
> -Breite, Höhe: Größe des Bildes/Bereiches.
> +\ \ \ 0:    genau wie bei der Vorlage.
>  .br
> -xpos, ypos: fange an Position X/Y an
> +\ 255:  Bedecke alles.
>  .br

I made the "\ " signs to get a correct intendation for the different numbers.
Still I have the feeling it might break some tools that parse the manpage
file.
The manpage looks correct here using man. If noone onjects I'll do the same
change to the english manpage.

Sebastian