[MPlayer-translations] projects.src.es retranslated and synced

Julián Nuñez julian at proteger.org.ar
Fri Feb 25 18:12:43 CET 2005

Hi.
I'm not dead.

I've retranslated projects.src.es from scratch and synced it with the last english version 1.124.
The comments are translated also, and I have checked the spelling with OpenOffice.
It was long...

I also took care of the trailing whitespace (for Diego) :)
I'm awaiting comments.

Pistolero.

--
"El verdadero valor esta en hacer sin testigos, lo que podrí­a hacerse delante de todo el mundo"

"The danger lies not in the machine itself but in the user's failure to envision the full consequences of the instructions he gives to it."
Neal Stephenson

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of
totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?"
    Mahatma Gandhi (1869 - 1948), "Non-Violence in Peace and War"