[MPlayer-translations] console messages translation into russian, synced with help_mp-en.h: rev 1.155

Savchenko Andrew Bircoph at list.ru
Wed Feb 2 21:53:26 CET 2005

Hi!

Diego Biurrun writes:
> Savchenko Andrew writes:
> > The latest CVS translation of console messages into russian is too old
> > (synced only with rev. 1.123). So, I have update this translation to one,
> > synced with rev. 1.155.
>
> Thanks, applied.  Just FYI, the current revision is 1.157 so it would
> be good if you could send a small patch to further update it.

I've made update for revision 1.157, also there are seveal bugfixes and
cosemetics there.

> BTW, we also have a Russian documentation translation which has been
> neglected for a long time.  Are you interested in updating it?

I can try to update some part of this documentation, but this work takes a lot
of time, so I can't give a promise to you. Moreover, I'll be disconnected
from the net during next week for unknown period of time (from one week to
several monthes) because of technical reasons 8-/.

>Or do you know somebody else who is?
Unfortunately, I know nobody else who can do this.