[MPlayer-translations] console messages translation into russian, synced with help_mp-en.h: rev 1.155

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Feb 2 12:36:51 CET 2005

Savchenko Andrew writes:

> The latest CVS translation of console messages into russian is too old (synced
> only with rev. 1.123). So, I have update this translation to one, synced with
> rev. 1.155.

Thanks, applied.  Just FYI, the current revision is 1.157 so it would
be good if you could send a small patch to further update it.

> There is a lot of new messages and bugfixes in previously
> translated text; so the diff file is _larger_ than final variant and I send
> for you whole help_mp-ru.h file, it is in koi8-r encodings (similar to its
> predecessor).

OK.

BTW, we also have a Russian documentation translation which has been
neglected for a long time.  Are you interested in updating it?  Or do
you know somebody else who is?

Diego