[MPlayer-translations] console messages translation into russian, synced with help_mp-en.h: rev 1.155

Savchenko Andrew Bircoph at list.ru
Wed Feb 2 05:43:24 CET 2005

Hi!

The latest CVS translation of console messages into russian is too old (synced
only with rev. 1.123). So, I have update this translation to one, synced with
rev. 1.155. There is a lot of new messages and bugfixes in previously
translated text; so the diff file is _larger_ than final variant and I send
for you whole help_mp-ru.h file, it is in koi8-r encodings (similar to its
predecessor).