[MPlayer-translations] news.src.rs Spanish translation

Julián Nuñez julian at proteger.org.ar
Mon Apr 18 18:02:12 CEST 2005

Diego Biurrun wrote:

>On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 10:52:03AM -0300, Julián Nuñez wrote:
>

>>Is someone working in the Spanish translation of the news page?
>>If not I will sync it tonight.
>>

>Nobody is working on it.  IOW, the world is waiting for your
>contribution ;-)

Oh no, the pressure, I can't take it!
Now, seriously, I will work on it tonight then.

--
"El verdadero valor esta en hacer sin testigos,
lo que podría hacerse delante de todo el mundo"

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of
totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?"
    Mahatma Gandhi (1869 - 1948), "Non-Violence in Peace and War"