[MPlayer-translations] CVS: main/DOCS/man/fr mplayer.1, 1.172, 1.173

Guillaume POIRIER guillaume.poirier at etudiant.univ-rennes1.fr
Wed Dec 15 23:50:18 CET 2004

Nite,
Le mercredi 15 décembre 2004 à 18:44 +0100, Diego Biurrun a écrit :
> Guillaume Poirier CVS writes:
> >
> > -.TH MPlayer 1 "05 Décembre 2004" "The MPlayer Project" "Le Lecteur Vidéo"
> > +.TH MPlayer 1 "15 Décembre 2004" "The MPlayer Project" "Le Lecteur Vidéo"
>
> BTW, I think you should just sync this date with the English version,
> not with the current date, otherwise we may be in the confusing
> situation where a translation appears to be newer than the master
> file.

Hummm... but the English date isn't always updated by new commits, so I
wasn't sure I should follow that date... Plus, having a update date that
I handle myself allows my reviewers to easily see if I applied their
remarks (by looking at this date that is also present in the HTML
conversion of the man page).
Anyway, I won't fight.

> > -.IPs -1
> > +.IPs "-1"
> >  position originale.
> > -.IPs 0
> > +.IPs "0"
> >  aligner en haut (par défaut)
> > -.IPs 1
> > +.IPs "1"
> >  aligner au milieu
> > -.IPs 2
> > +.IPs "2"
> >  aligner en bas
>
> This is not correct, look at the English original again.  It should be
> "-1" and " 0" etc so that the numbers line up correctly below each
> other:
>
> -1
>  0
>  1
>
> OK, it's a bit of a hack..

;-)
I just haven't seen it as I translated you patch using a
non-fixed-scaled font. Fixed.

> >  .RE
> > -.PD 1
> > +.PD
>
> Wrong.

Yop. Fixed. Glad to see that you still have time to have a look at my
commits.

Regards,
Guillaume