[MPlayer-translations] CVS: main/DOCS/man/fr mplayer.1, 1.172, 1.173

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Dec 15 18:44:39 CET 2004

Guillaume Poirier CVS writes:

> -.TH MPlayer 1 "05 Décembre 2004" "The MPlayer Project" "Le Lecteur Vidéo"
> +.TH MPlayer 1 "15 Décembre 2004" "The MPlayer Project" "Le Lecteur Vidéo"

BTW, I think you should just sync this date with the English version,
not with the current date, otherwise we may be in the confusing
situation where a translation appears to be newer than the master
file.

> -.IPs -1
> +.IPs "-1"
>  position originale.
> -.IPs 0
> +.IPs "0"
>  aligner en haut (par défaut)
> -.IPs 1
> +.IPs "1"
>  aligner au milieu
> -.IPs 2
> +.IPs "2"
>  aligner en bas

This is not correct, look at the English original again.  It should be
"-1" and " 0" etc so that the numbers line up correctly below each
other:

-1
 0
 1