[Mplayer-os2] Mplayer and more

Dave Yeo daveryeo at telus.net
Sun Feb 27 06:45:22 CET 2011

On 02/26/11 01:18 pm, Ralph Balzac wrote:
> I have ecs 2.0 with Panorama. Tried to install Mplayer. Seemed to install, but
> nothing happens when I try to run it. Thought it might be incompatible with
> Panorama. Tried to change to SNAP. Didn't succeed. Don't remember exactly the
> sequence, but I tried to deactivate ASCI, and just got in trouble.
>
> Now: still no mplayer. My computer starts beeping, apparently as a random
> response to doing things.
>
> Help,
>
> Ralph

Your computer shouldn't start beeping from trying to launch MPlayer.
While in DIVE mode it won't work very well with Pandora (actually I
can't remember if komh added work arounds for Pandora) it should do
something. To start just extract MPlayer.exe and try to run it.
Dave
ps can you just restore an older config.sys to fix your Panorama to snap
change?