[MPlayer-mirror] [MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Leaving the project

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Apr 14 15:39:23 CEST 2011

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 15:24:28 +0200
Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:

> natsuki will be shut down on monday, it seems the roots of mphq try to
> drag mplayer into the libav-ffmpeg war. maybe mplayer using ffmpeg
> by default instead of libav was the cause or maybe its something
> else dunno

A small correction here.
It was this very Michael Niedermayer, who threatened me with legal
action, who made me stop hosting the main server of MPlayer. Nobody
tries to drag MPlayer into anything but he himself.

For further information please read
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mplayer.devel/59283

Thank you for your understanding and not believing his lies.

			Attila Kinali

		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin