[MPlayer-mirror] new mirror located in denmark

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Jul 24 23:31:19 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 07:53:17PM +0200, Tim Muthmann wrote:

> one thing: In your howto i've never seen anything about anon-login!

Please let me know if the following paragraph I wrote for the HOWTO now
is clear:

Setting up an FTP server

Any FTP server will do. We use vsftpd, it is fast and secure. The setup
is similar to the web server setup. The FTP server should listen on both
its mirror address (ftp#.mplayerhq.hu) and the DNS round-robin address
(ftp.mplayerhq.hu).  All our mirrors are public, so you should allow
anonymous access.

You should have the same directory layout as we do on our server, so
there should be a subdirectory named 'MPlayer' (notice the capitals)
that contains the downloadable files.

Diego