[MPlayer-mirror] Re: www3 permission problems

Robert Henney robh at rut.org
Tue Sep 5 20:27:07 CEST 2006

> The problem is back, www3 has permission problems for downloadable
> files.  I think the way to trigger the problem is to cancel a download,
> then try to download another file.

certainly sounds plausible.  I've disabled the module for now pending
finding some time to investigate the source code thoroughly.

ps.  you may also have noticed this mornings outage.  an automated
upgrade of apache ran and a poorly placed custom module I had added
was downgraded and some conf options didn't match with it resulting
in the server failing to come back up.  I noticed it as soon as I
arrived at work and it's back up now.