[MPlayer-mirror] content encoding configuration

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Oct 27 16:25:48 CEST 2006

Three of our mirrors - www2, www3 and www4 - are serving all pages as
ISO-8859-1 no matter which encoding the pages specify.  This is a
problem since it will make many translations have broken characters.

http://www2.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/pl/index.html

shows the problem.  The page contains the right charset setting
(iso-8859-2), but apparently the web server serves it as iso-8859-1.

I'm not exactly sure what the cause of this problem is, but it needs to
get fixed.  If anybody can investigate and share the solution here that
would be much appreciated.

Diego