[MPlayer-mirror] how would you like to sync the mplayer homepage

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Feb 28 15:42:07 CET 2006

Moin,

As you might know, the new MPlayer server is up and running.
We also set up a preliminary rsync server to distribute
the contents. But, before we finish the whole setup, we'd
like to ask you, the admins of the mirrors what your prefered
way of syncing would be. Is it the old rsync+cvs thing?
Only rsync? Would you like ftp? Or something completely differnt?
How frequently do you sync? Do you want pull only, or would
you like also a push system?

Please tell us what you think and what you would like to have.

			Attila Kinali

--
wer soviel schoggi isst, kann sowieso nicht dumm sein ;-)
		-- Sandra