[MPlayer-mirror] Re: [Mcmts Player-mirror] New mirror

ETF Mirror admin mirroradmin at etf.bg.ac.yu
Fri Jan 21 12:18:09 CET 2005

On Saturday 15 January 2005 11:18, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> ETF Mirror admin writes:
> > On Saturday 15 January 2005 01:42, you wrote:
> > > diego writes:
> > >
> > > I just checked back and there is an MPlayer directory now, but
> > >
> > > ftp://ftp9.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/
> > >
> > > is empty..  Are you still planning to become an MPlayer mirror?
> >
> > Yes yes yes, sorry but we were on holiday (In Serbia we don't work from
> > new years eve (31. 12.) untill 14.1 (13.1. is Serbian New Year .. :) Now
> > we are back on our business and we will make MPlayer mirror ASAP.
>
> Sorry for bothering you during your holidays and glad you're creating
> that mirror.  Send me a mail when you have it mirrored, I'll then add
> it to our homepage.
>
> Diego
Hello, Me again.
I have one little problem because rsync is on nonstandard port (I thing that
is the problem). Because my upstream provider has restrictive ACL so I cannot
access to your server on port 2009. this part I can bypass by using proxy
(RSYNC_PROXY) and plain rsync works then but there is the second thing:

second thing:
when I start
rsync rsync://mirroring@mplayerhq.hu:2009/
--password-file=/var/lib/.mplayerpasswd it starts ssh session which should
run rsync. and when it asks me for password I reply with 10l_fccp and it
refuses it (btw it ignores password in file so do you have any idea how to
automate the auth process). any ideas?
btw why is your rsync config so unstandard (rsync port, ssh). I didn't have
trouble at all with 50 other mirrors ...

I would really like to make mplayer mirror so help me with that :)

Regards,
Ljubisa

--
Ljubisa Radivojevic
Mirror Administrator
email: ljubisa at etf.bg.ac.yu

University of Belgrade
School of Electrical Engineering's Computing  Centre
Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 73, 11020 Belgrade, Serbia
tel: +381 11 3370110
http://rc.etf.bg.ac.yu