[MPlayer-mirror] please do not delete samples

Botka Istvan boti at makacs.poliod.hu
Sun Aug 21 21:02:38 CEST 2005

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005, Attila Kinali wrote:

Hi!

> anywhere else (unlike the releases). So, if you still
> have the samples stored somewhere, please do not delete them.

I haven't any of the releated stuff because I never store them. I realized
some error in both of the web and ftp mirror scripts some day ago. I
thought the cvs was lost the sync. (My server got some unplanned restart
because maintenance of electricity network and/or the
building/reconstruction of some building in the campus area. I thought
the unclear shutdown was made dusty some CVS info file.) So all in all I
delete the ftp and web trees and started a resync manually. I read the
info about disk crash 10 minutes later. :-(

---
By(t)e & 73! dx de Boti & (hg4lgn, ex:hg8lgn)
A member of HuLUG                     http://www.cab.u-szeged.hu/local/linux