[MPlayer-matrox] 2.6.30 and mga_vid

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri Jun 19 07:10:51 CEST 2009

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:36:06 +0200 (CEST)
Peter Magnusson <iocc at mplayer2.lists.flashdance.cx> wrote:

> >> Not worky. I used mga_vid-2.6.27-2008-10-19 as I dont find any later.
> >> It compiles fine.
> >> MPlayer 1.0rc2-4.1.2 (C) 2000-2007 MPlayer Team
> > Your MPlayer is outdated by two years.
> > Get current svn and compile it yourself.
>
> I did that, it worked :) Thanks.
> However, the svn version has more annoying things than 1.0rc2 had. But I
> have no choice if I want to use kernel 2.6.30 :(
>
> Annoying #1: stupid, pointless requester that says "Unsupported PixelFormat
> -1" for each video that is player using gmplayer. How disable? (Yes the
> video plays fine)

> Annoying #2: When moving the playing video window around (gmplayer here)
> the video doesnt follow the video, it gets green instead :(

I noticed this too. Though i didnt have time yet to figure out
where it comes from. I'll investigate this as soon as i've
some free time.

			Attila Kinali

--
The true CS students do not need to know how to program.
They learn how to abstract the process of programming to