[MPlayer-matrox] Error in config ioctl using mga_vid

vongvibool at yahoo.com vongvibool at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 04:47:14 CEST 2009

Thanks for the reply.  I tried one more thing by recompiling mplayer and replacing
the mga_vid source files in the libvo directory with the source files from the mga_vid
tarball.  The result was
[MGA] mismatch between kernel (1) and MPlayer (514) mga_vid driver versions
so it is as you said, a mismatch with the kernel.  Now I will try to find where in the kernel
is causing this mismatch with ioctl.