[MPlayer-matrox] 2.6.30 and mga_vid

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Jul 11 11:17:39 CEST 2009

Moin,

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 20:49:00 +0200 (CEST)
Peter Magnusson <iocc at mplayer2.lists.flashdance.cx> wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Jun 2009, Attila Kinali wrote:
>
> >> What do you think it will be? Some nvidia card?
> >
> > I hope for the OGP.
>
> Didnt even know what it was. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OGP)
> Doesnt sound like something that will come anytime soon unfortunate.

Well, i have here a prototype. Just need to programm it
with the newest images to test it :-)

> > Other than that, i don't know. Currently there are only
> > three choices: ATI, nvidia and Intel. ATIs and nvidias
> > drivers suck badly, either are closed source or buggy as hell.
>
> Have you seen the tv-out from nvidia under linux, I have heard that it
> look great. Isnt that true?

No idea. I stay away from nvidia as much as i can. Their policy of
blaming other peoples for their bugs is not something i can agree with.

				Attila Kinali
--
The true CS students do not need to know how to program.
They learn how to abstract the process of programming to