[MPlayer-matrox] r265 - in mga_vid/trunk: mga_vid.c mga_vid.h

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri May 23 22:21:50 CEST 2008

On Fri, 23 May 2008 22:13:27 +0200 (CEST)
attila <subversion at mplayerhq.hu> wrote:

> 1) fix all ioctl command numbers to properly match the direction they are using
> 2) add MGA_VID_GET_VERSION ioctl
> 3) add capabilities field to the mga_vid_config struct
> 4) bump MGA_VID_VERSION up

Please note, that you have to recompile your player application
when you update mga_vid.

If your player comes with its own copy of mga_vid.h, you have
to copy the one from this repo into the application source.

I just update MPlayer for this, r26862 and later has to
use mga_vid r265 and later (and vice versa)

				Attila Kinali
--
The true CS students do not need to know how to program.
They learn how to abstract the process of programming to