[MPlayer-matrox] mga_vid and interlaced output via DVI (NOT tv-out)

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Sep 11 01:44:22 CEST 2007

Morgen!

On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 23:32:47 +0200
"Michael Langguth" <mail at michael-langguth.de> wrote:

> so i tried to use 576i. after i realized that the horizontal resolution has
> to be doubled from 720 to 1440, i got a framebuffer console working. mplayer
> with -vo fbdev also works in the way one can expect from this mode.

I don't really understand what you are doing. Please
provide at least your xorg.conf, eventually used
mga_vid parameters and the parameters you pass to MPlayer.
See bugreports.html for a complete list of information needed.

			Attila Kinali

--
It is the unknown we fear when we look
upon death and darkness, nothing more.