[MPlayer-matrox] mga_vid ioctl numbers

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Oct 21 17:15:23 CEST 2007

Moin,

as you might have noticed, i'm trying to clean up
the code a little bit and while doing that i found
an issue that will affect mostly everyone using mga_vid.

The definition of the ioctl numbers in mga_vid.h is done
wrong (all direction declarations are wrong, and i mean
really wrong). I could simply rectify that, but that would
change the ioctl numbers making the driver incompatible to
any compiled application out there as the application needs
to be recompiled with the new mga_vid.h.

I could also just ignore this, as the code works (it doesn't
depend on the directions being set correctly), but i really
hate that.

Any opinions ?

			Attila Kinali

--
Linux ist... wenn man einfache Dinge auch mit einer kryptischen
post-fix Sprache loesen kann