[MPlayer-matrox] M200 + /dev/mga_vid on 2.6.19 keeps crashing

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Mar 21 20:24:46 CET 2007

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 22:59:26 -0400
Frank Marx <fmarx at earthlink.net> wrote:

> This was my original bugreport - is it o.k.?
> Thank you for responding.

No, it was not. Again, please read MPlayers
bugreport guide lines and send a complete bugreport
to this list.
Most important items that were missing:
1) -v log
2) debug symbols

Additionally provite me the follwing outputs:
print *stride
print *src

Also the config.h and config.mak you used for compilation
would be helpfull.

If you could also update MPlayer to current svn.
r22022 is ancient.

The backtrace itself looks very fishy, it contains
a call to rgb24tobgr16 which is not needed, and does
not even make sense (codec and vo agreed on using YV12).

			Attila Kinali

--
Linux ist... wenn man einfache Dinge auch mit einer kryptischen
post-fix Sprache loesen kann