[MPlayer-matrox] upgrade to xorg 7.2 => xmga driver broken

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Jul 23 23:30:23 CEST 2007

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:48:28 +0200
Gilles Hamel <hamelg at laposte.net> wrote:

> I have read carefully you xorg.log and compare with mine, saw nothing
> except you have a dual head config and you don't own a intel chipset.
> Could you try with dual head disabled ?

I can, but i doubt that's the problem. Which version of
the xorg mga driver do you have?

> I'd like to find out why you don't have the bug.
> Any ideas would be welcome.

can you make a full bugreport with a _complete_ -v log of
mplayer according to bugreports.html ? I think a bug in
mplayer is the most probable cause.

			Attila Kinali

--
Linux ist... wenn man einfache Dinge auch mit einer kryptischen
post-fix Sprache loesen kann