[MPlayer-matrox] upgrade to xorg 7.2 => xmga driver broken

Sune Vuorela debian at pusling.com
Fri Jul 20 13:24:48 CEST 2007

On Friday 20 July 2007, Attila Kinali wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:51:31 +0200
>
> "hamelg" <hamelg at laposte.net> wrote:
> > Please, open your xorg log file /var/log/Xorg.0.log to find
> > the exact version of your matrox drive.Mine is :
> >
> > Module mga: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
> > compiled for 7.2.0, module version = 1.4.6
>
> (II) Module mga: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
>         compiled for 7.1.1, module version = 1.4.4
>         Module class: X.Org Video Driver
>         ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 1.0

I tried just to test it - to downgrade my xorg mga driver to 1.4.4. I still
mostly saw a big green square instead of the movie clip

/Sune
--
Man, do you know how may I explore a MIDI sendmail on a firewall to the URL?

First from the preferences inside Flash you cannot rename the head to the
pointer in order to insert in the forward of a serial IDE login.