[MPlayer-matrox] upgrade to xorg 7.2 => xmga driver broken

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri Jul 20 10:55:11 CEST 2007

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:40:30 +0200
Gilles Hamel <hamelg at laposte.net> wrote:

> The arrangement :
>
> Xorg 7.2 + kernel 2.6.21.5 + mga_vid-2.6.21-2007-06-24 + mplayer svn r23821
>

> is worse :-(  !
>

> I just get a grey box without window, and then mplayer hangs.  Here is
> the "mplayer -v " output :

Yes, that's the bug i talked about. It was introduced in mplayer r23675.
Unfortunately i didn't had the time to figure out what causes it.
I hope that i find some time this weekend.

For the other bug you are experiencing, please try mplayer r23674.

Of course, you are free to figure out what's wrong and send me
a patch ;-)

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred