[MPlayer-matrox] upgrade to xorg 7.2 => xmga driver broken

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Jul 19 10:34:24 CEST 2007

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 00:00:20 +0200
Sune Vuorela <debian at pusling.com> wrote:

> Any other information needed? or specific tests I should do ?

Yes, send a _COMPLETE_ -v log of mplayer. I actually need
the information it prints _after_ detecting the video type.
As i don't have the problem myself, i need as much information
as possible to reproduce it.
(Note that the bug reporting guide lines explicitly state
that you should never truncate the log outputs).

Also if you would use current svn would be a lot better,
so that we have a common base for testing.

As a side information, i'm running at home xorg 7.2
(also from debian/testing) on an amd64 with 2.6.21.5 kernel
with 64bit userland. Because of problems with mplayers x11
subsystem i'm running version r23385 currently (didn't had
the time to debug what's wrong there yet).

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred