[MPlayer-matrox] MPlayer & mga_vid detection ?

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Dec 10 09:37:22 CET 2007

Moin,

On Sat, 8 Dec 2007 13:38:51 +0100
"Aladdin Aladdin" <aladdin2k1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> mplayer -vo help | grep mga
>        dfbmga  DirectFB / Matrox G200/G400/G450/G550

This looks like (x)mga hasn't been compiled in.
Do you have a second, old version of mplayer installed
somewhere which comes earlier in $PATH?

If it's correctly compiled in, you should get at
least one of these two entries:

---
./mplayer -vo help|grep mga
        xmga    Matrox G200/G4x0/G550 overlay in X11 window (using /dev/mga_vid)
        mga     Matrox G200/G4x0/G550 overlay (/dev/mga_vid)
---

> full log archive :
> http://rafb.net/p/w6Os7H36.html

404