[MPlayer-matrox] anyone still using a G200

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Sep 3 16:07:49 CEST 2006

On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 15:58:41 +0200
"Tamas, Gergely" <dice at mfa.kfki.hu> wrote:

> How true... :( I installed xorg onto the machine, now everything works
> fine. Sorry for the false alarm.

No problem. Thanks for testing.

> ps: I thought about adding a README.udev to the svn; describing the
> setup of udev.rules. what is your opinion about this?

Go ahead.

BTW: While we are at udev. I'm currently trying to figure
out how i can tell udev that
1) it should create me a mga_vidXX file for every
card i have in the system
and
2) make mga_vid a symlink to mga_vid1

Unfortunately, i'm looking the wrong way and cannot figure
it out. Any hints?

			Attila Kinali

--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu