[MPlayer-matrox] anyone still using a G200

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Sep 3 15:32:06 CEST 2006

On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 15:28:05 +0200
"Tamas, Gergely" <dice at mfa.kfki.hu> wrote:

> ... but does not work.

I assume you have a framebuffer or X running on
that card. Otherwise you hit the same problem
as i do (not fully initialized card).

> Tested with kernel 2.6.16 & MPlayer 1.0pre8 and mga_vid_test .
>
> In both cases it only displays a green square with different colored
> patterns in it (green, light green, magenta).

That sounds like that the colour planes are not correctly
converted. G200 does not use planar colour planes like
most other cards, but has Y-U-V interleaved.

			Attila Kinali

--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu