[MPlayer-matrox] Re: updating mga_vid...

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Jul 29 19:26:07 CEST 2006

Moin,

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 19:08:44 +0200
Thomas Viehmann <tv at beamnet.de> wrote:

> looking into the brokenness of mga-vid in Debian, I've seen your recent
> thread on mplayer-matrox. Combining Attilas SVN-Tarball and a
> modification of Gergely's patch (simple_class is gone some text
> substitution changes to use "class" and inserting NULL as a parent
> somewhere), everything compiles on 2.6.17. I'm not sure whether one
> would want to ifdef the changes and with what, though. If that could be
> of any help, I'd happily send in a modified version of Gergely's patch.
> (I'm on a different machine ATM.)

Hmm.. I thought i could make a release for 2.6.17, but got caught
up with a lot of work. Additionally i will be away for the whole
of August, so i will not be able to do anything in that regard.

Though, what i could do is to move my currently private svn onto
svn.mphq and give the interested people write access to it.
But this would need to be done this weekend.

> P.S.: I'm not subscribed to mplayer-matrox, please CC me on replies.

As you might have noticed, mplayer-matrox (like most mplayer related
mailinglists) rejects mails from non-subscribers.

				Attila Kinali

--
心をこめて聞け心をこめて話せ