[MPlayer-matrox] HDTV question

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Feb 12 10:00:58 CET 2006

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:35:08 +0200
Blagovest Lazarov <bla at cablebg.net> wrote:

> Thank you.  I am looking forward for the solution.

Unfortunately, there is no solution: We hit a limit within
the card (once again). The overlay displayed by a G550
may not exceed 1024x1024. That's why xv refuses to play
such high res movies. Which means you either have to
choose a different card for such content, or if you can
live with a lower resolution use either -lavdopts lowres=1
or -vf scale=1024:-2

			Attila Kinali

--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu