[MPlayer-matrox] G550 and TV out

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Nov 8 16:23:04 CET 2005

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 16:17:15 +0100 (CET)
Peter Magnusson <iocc at mplayer.lists.flashdance.cx> wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Nov 2005, Attila Kinali wrote:
> > I hope, that the open graphics project will be a success.
>
> What kind of project is that? I havent heard anything about it.

www.opengraphics.org
It's a project to build a graphics card from scratch.
Although the initial aim was to have only the interface
and register set fully documented, it changed over time
to a "everything disclosed" project. Ie even the HDL
files for the graphics chip itself will be in a GPL+Comercial
dual license.

BTW: If you are familiar with PCI Interface designs
and have some free time your help would be greately appreciated.

			Attila Kinali

--
wer soviel schoggi isst, kann sowieso nicht dumm sein ;-)
		-- Sandra