[MPlayer-matrox] insmod error

Aiace Aquila aiacel at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 18:32:37 CET 2005

I'm very happy for you that insmod mga_vid.ko works there, here, no!
Also I thank you for your useful advices, I read them  both, so please
forgive my barbaric use of computer. As it written in there, I looked for
help with google, but for my problem I found only answers in asitic
language: please forgive me but really I haven't too much time to learn
chinese.
Sorry, but I can't learn "C" and "ASM" language to correct bugs source
myself: I'd really like it but I really have no time.
I looked into old mplayer threads and only one man had my problem, but no
one answer !
I'm new into Linux world and I feel myself very stupid so I looked again
here :

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/it/video.html#mga_vid

where you can read to use the command "insmod mga_vid.o" and not "insmod
mga_vid.ko":
I'm too much stupid to understand? I'm to much new in linux? Is the
documentation wrong?

I'm very happy if you help me, because I need mplayer for my work, but my
work isn't make mplayer program.

Now, if you don't know how to help me (or you don't want to ) please say it
and don't send me to read any long "netetiquette" or as long as inuseful
"how to..."

Gretings
Aiace.

PS Before nettetiquette some peaple should read the old good "galateo"