[MPlayer-matrox] mga_vid update for 2.6.11

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Mar 6 12:20:53 CET 2005

Hi,

I just uploaded the update of mga_vid for the 2.6.11
kernel to http://attila.kinali.ch/mga/

Due to lack of time i was only able to do a cleanup
of the Makefile, which hopefully fixes some issues.
Other than that only the API fix from Colin Harrison
was applied.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
mga_vid is NOW using the official char major number 83.
You have to adjust your /dev/mga_vid* files accordingly.

Please send me feedback whether mga_vid works on
your system or not. I'm especially interested in
the systems that had problems before (SMP and FC3).

			Attila Kinali
--
郷に入れば郷に従え