[MPlayer-matrox] mga_vid for 2.6.12

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Jun 18 11:10:10 CEST 2005

Hi,

I just made a tar ball of mga_vid for 2.6.12. It contains only the
removal of pci_dev->slot_name as reportet by quite a few people
(sorry, don't remember who's patch i used 3 months ago) and
a small update of the Makefile.

Please note, that due the lack of time i was not able to test
it with 2.6.12. The last test i've done was 3 months ago, when
i applied the slot_name patch to my repo. But i assume that it
should work anyways as 2.6.11->2.6.12 doesn't have any big
changes in the driver interface.
So, if you encounter any problems, please let me know.

As usual you can download it from http://attila.kinali.ch/mga/

				Attila Kinali

--
郷に入れば郷に従え