[MPlayer-matrox] HDTV question

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Dec 26 13:41:13 CET 2005

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 11:07:28 +0200
Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> wrote:

> I cannot reproduce it with my G550. Dunno why it happens.
> I guess there are multiple possibilities. Can you

Just a side note here: I now can reproduce this error.
Interestingly it is a file that i know played fine once.

My guess is, that the buffer allocation on the card
is not ok or something like that. I just had a quick
look at the code, but couldn't see anything that would
lead to such an effect.

As i currently do not have much time i have to pospone
that for (much) later, but i promise that i'll have a look at it.

			Attila Kinali

--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu