[MPlayer-matrox] Re: mga_vid.c smp problem

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Apr 10 02:51:10 CEST 2005

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 02:01:19 +0200 (CEST)
Peter Magnusson <iocc at mplayer.lists.flashdance.cx> wrote:

> A friend that also got a G400 told me that he had gotten it to work in
> 2.6.10. He didnt have the orginal archive and didnt remember where he got
> it from, but he did a tar.gz for me. That version worked DIRECTLY! I was so
> suprised. TV-out worked aswell.

Can you send me that version ?

> [root at flashdance dev]# ll mga*
> crw-rw----  1 root 83, 0 Apr  8 22:08 mga_vid
>
> It uses 83 as major number.

Yes, we recently got 83 as official major number and thus
had to switch. My .11 version does also use this.
All prior versions used 178

> This is the contens of his tar.gz if anyone knows where it cames from:

These look like the contents of the mplayer main/driver dir,
ie it seems like a patched version of it. Most probably
Ferdinand O. Tempels patch

				Attila Kinali
--
郷に入れば郷に従え