[Mplayer-matrox] How can I build the mga_vid module?

Alberto Vecchiato vecchiato at to.astro.it
Tue Sep 14 14:13:25 CEST 2004

Thank you for all the answers. I will try the pathced code for mga_vid.

Anyway, if you want, here are some more infos. Actually I had the kernel
sources installed, but apparently the SUSE 9.1 version of this package
does not contain the file versions.h. To be more precise, it has (as David
suggested) a file version.h in /usr/src/linux, but this was exactly the
file that the makefile found when all else failed, and it is of no use,
unfortunately. Maybe Attila is right when says that it's the SUSE's fault
and a bit of triggering the source code is needed.

Thank you all again. I will tell you the results of this attampt, and if
it will fail, I will try the X116.8 as suggested by Patryk.

Alberto Vecchiato