[Mplayer-matrox] mga_vid, 2,6, SMP

Ferdinand O. Tempel ftempel at linuxops.net
Fri Nov 5 18:08:59 CET 2004

Hey,

email recently.

All I know for now is that when I last tried, things didn't build on SMP
hence the remark on $website. I forgot what the problem was, really. If
I can find the time, I can try again with a new kernel and a new CVS
checkout of MPlayer. It will require reinstalling my SMP box though as
it currenty runs Solaris 10 :-)

So, thusfar it's a 1:1 score for mga_vid+2.6+SMP (as far as I know
anyway). I don't know which kernel the guy from below used, but maybe
it's an idea to have a go with something newer? Like 2.6.9...

Regards,

Ferdinand O. Tempel