[MPlayer-matrox] Video output to TV out on an MGA400DH32MAX

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Dec 16 09:53:10 CET 2004

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:24:02 +0000
"Michael Scholz" <michael_scholz at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I just checked again on the XFree option. The only thing I get out of the
> mplayer's output to the TV out is a green window... :o( What did I do wrong?

Sounds like you get only the x window and not the backend scaler.
Prolly because you have the TV out on the second screen.

Note that you can have the backend scaler only on the primary screen,
therefor you have to switch primary and secondary screen. It's discribed
somewhere in the docu.

			Attila Kinali

--
All christians are terrorists.