[Mplayer-matrox] mga_vid don't compil

Gregoire Favre Gregoire.Favre at freesurf.ch
Fri Aug 6 10:45:39 CEST 2004

On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 05:17:49PM +0900, Attila Kinali wrote:

> you forgot the most important information: that you are using
> a 2.6 kernel.

No, it's in the log of the compilation :-)

> It's not supported yet, work ongoing.
> Put there was a patch on -dev-eng recently which might be applied.

My message wasn't clear : I have tested three patches from -dev-eng but
then my computer crash when I insmod the module...

http://zebra.fh-weingarten.de/~maxi/html/mplayer-dev-eng/2004-06/msg00517.html

and

http://georgi.unixsol.org/programs/mga_vid-kernel-2.6.diff

Both without success

I am sorry, I was thinking the above message should already have gone in
some way to the CVS . I'll then wait a little more :-)

Thank for your answer,
--
	Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:Gregoire.Favre at freesurf.ch