[Mplayer-matrox] mplayer, Matrox G450 and interlaced output to TV via framebuffer

Alexander Kogan alexander at kogan.nnov.ru
Wed Jan 15 16:38:59 CET 2003

Hi, All!

I use mplayer to grab video from bttv card and play it on TV via patched
matrox framebuffer (G450). If I deinterlace it with, e.g. -vop pp=lb,
everything is ok. But when I try to play interlaced video, sometimes I get
nice ppicture with smooth movements, but sometimes movements are rough. I
think this is happend because there is no synchronization between data output
to framebuffer memory and scanning this memory by TV-out hardware.
Is it possible to correct this behaviour?

--
Alexander Kogan
AutoWave Processes Group